P+P advised ETL Group on sale of InterEurope AG
The ETL Group has sold its participation in InterEurope AG European Law Service. P+P Pöllath + Partners advised the ETL Group on the transaction.
ETL is an international professional services firm focusing on tax and legal advisory, accounting and management consultancy. The ETL Group provides advisory services on tax, legal, accounting and auditing, organizational and financial matters for individuals, self-employed persons, freelancers, as well as for small and medium-sized companies. Under the brand name “ETL Global”, the Group operates in more than 180 locations worldwide.
InterEurope AG is an independent, privately owned service provider that settles claims on behalf of insurance companies. The Düsseldorf-based company primarily deals with claims related to mobility (motor vehicle liability, transport, collision claims, recovery).
P+P Pöllath + Partners advised ETL on all legal and tax matters in relation to the transaction with the following team across all locations:
- Tim Kaufhold (partner, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Nico Fischer (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Sebastian Käpplinger (partner, private funds, Frankfurt)
- Daniel Wiedmann (associated partner, antitrust law, Frankfurt)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, M&A/private equity, Frankfurt)
- Adalbert Makos (senior associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Leonie Schönemann (associate, private funds, Frankfurt)