P+P advises MediDate on the acquisition of clinic group Medical One
The e-health startup MediDate has acquiredMedical One GmbH. P+P Pöllath + Partners advised MediDate on the transaction.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, MediDate is a leading digital premium provider of plastic-aesthetic medicine in Europe. The eHealth company is digitizing the entire surgical process in plastic-aesthetic surgery (excluding the surgical procedure), offering high quality treatment to its patients by leading medical professionals.
Medical One is Germany's leading clinic group for plastic and aesthetic surgery with 24 locations and about 10,000 treatments per year. The range of services includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of face, figure and breasts, weight loss and hair transplants.
The merger of the two companies will create an integrated provider of medical services in the field of plastic-aesthetic surgery. Through this acquisition, MediDate intends to expand its position as Europe's market leader and actively promote digitization and transparency in the German market.
P+P Pöllath + Partners provided legal and tax advice to MediDate with the following Frankfurt-based team:
- Georg Greitemann (partner, M&A/PE, venture capital)
- Pia Dorfmueller (partner, tax law)
- Daniel Wiedmann (counsel, antitrust law)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, M&A/PE, venture capital)
The legal due diligence review was conducted by trustberg LLP:
- Clemens Engelhardt (partner, M&A, corporate)
- Christopher Hahn (partner, M&A, venture capital)
The tax due diligence audit was conducted by PULSAR Consulting GmbH:
- Andreas Wagenseil (M&A, restructuring)
- Katharina Grote (financing, M&A)
The social security due diligence review was carried out by the law firm Wolff Schultze Kieferle:
- Henning Schultze (partner, labor law)