P+P advises PINOVA Capital on the acquisition of software manufacturer WMD
Private equity firm PINOVA Capital acquired a majority share in WMD Group. P+P Pöllath + Partners advised PINOVA Capital on the transaction.
WMD Group is a software manufacturer with locations and subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the USA. The company employs 180 people and generated total revenues of more than EUR 29 million in 2017.
PINOVA Capital is an independent private equity firm specializing in the equity financing of fast-growing, innovative medium-sized companies in the German-speaking countries. PINOVA Capital intends to continue the growth of WMD and support its further market expansion.
P+P Pöllath + Partners comprehensively advised PINOVA Capital with the following team in all locations:
- Jens Hörmann (partner, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Benedikt Hohaus (partner, private equity, management participation, Munich)
- Nico Fischer (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Roman Stenzel (counsel, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Matthias Werner (counsel, real estate, Berlin)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, IP/IT, Frankfurt am Main)
- Thies Jacob (associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Benjamin Maciejewski (associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Sebastian Rosentritt (associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)