Handelsblatt/Legal Success - Best Lawyers: Top commercial lawyers in Germany (June 2015)
The renowned American publisher 'Best Lawyers' annually announces a list of the top commercial lawyers all over the world in more than 40 practice areas. The research team interviews distinguished experts and colleagues for their recommendations on which lawyers outside their own team to whom they would refer work, if they could not take on the client themselves. The results form the basis for a publication in the German newspaper Handelsblatt.
P+P was named "Law Firm of the Year" for its work in the practice areas of private equity and trusts and succession planning, and has also received a "top-listed" award for its work in the practice areas of mergers and acquisitions, private equity and tax law in Bavaria. Top-listed awards are given to the firms with the most layers ranked in the Best Lawyer survey in Germany for a particular practice area and geographic location.
The following P+P professionals were listed as regional "Best Lawyer of the Year 2016": Munich partners Matthias Bruse for corporate law, Michael Inhester for venture capital and counsel Alice Broichmann for international arbitration, as well as Frankfurt partner Andreas Rodin for private equity law.
In addition, 25 P+P professionals received 51 nominations in various practice areas.
Other recommended lawyers include:
- Uwe Bärenz for investment funds and private funds
- Michael Best for tax/private equity and private equity/tax
- Alice Broichmann for arbitration and mediation, international arbitration, litigation
- Philipp von Braunschweig for M&A and venture capital
- Matthias Bruse for corporate, M&A, private equity, trusts and succession planning
- Andrea von Drygalski for corporate and M&A
- Matthias Durst for real estate
- Richard Engl for tax
- Wolfgang Grobecker for M&A and corporate
- Otto Haberstock for M&A, private equity and venture capital
- Benedikt Hohaus for M&A and private equity
- Michael Inhester for M&A, private equity and venture capital
- Stefan Lebek for real estate
- Eva Nase for private equity
- Wolfram Pätzold for real estate
- Christoph Philipp for trusts and succession planning
- Reinhard Pöllath for arbitration and mediation, corporate, M&A, tax, trusts and succession planning
- Alexander Pupeter for tax
- Andreas Richter for trusts and succession planning
- Andreas Rodin for investment funds, private equity, private funds and tax
- Frank Thiäner for M&A and private equity
- Thomas Töben for tax
- Stephan Viskorf for tax
- Amos Veith for private equity
- Patricia Volhard for investment funds