PLC Which Lawyer Yearbook 2008/2009
PLC Cross-border Handbooks selects the best lawyers in Germany and abroad and publishes the results on a regular basis and, in addition, consolidates these rankings and analyses in an annual compendium.
In all, eight P+P partners were named in this reliable publication, mostly in more than one practice area. Munich partners Reinhard Pöllath and Matthias Bruse are even named in three different categories:
- Reinhard is leading in tax and corporate/M&A, and is highly recommended for private equity buyouts.
- Matthias is highly recommended for private equity buyouts and recommended both for corporate/M&A and venture capital.
- P+P Frankfurt partner Andreas Rodin is highly recommended for private equity fund formation and recommended for private equity buyouts.
- Frankfurt partner Wolfgang Tischbirek is recognised for his private equity buyout practice.
- P+P Berlin partner Andreas Richter is highly recommended for his private client expertise, while
- Stefan Lebek (also in Berlin) is recommended in real estate matters.
- Last but certainly not least, Michael Best (Munich) and Thomas Töben (Berlin) were recognised for their tax practices.
For more details, please see the different practice areas below.