6 POELLATH partners listed in “Who’s Who Legal Private Funds Formation and Regulatory Guide 2021“
In its international “Private Funds Guide”, Who’s Who Legal ranks the market-leading lawyers who excel at advising on domestic and international fund formation and regulatory matters.
Six POELLATH partners are included for their fund formation expertise:
- Uwe Bärenz, who is admired for his “tremendous industry knowledge spanning the full spectrum of issues relating to investment funds, pension funds and funds of funds.”
- Ronald Buge, who is renowned for his “expansive knowledge of tax matters arising from private equity, energy and real estate fund transactions”.
- Tarek Mardini, who is “well versed in advising domestic and international investors on fund structures and secondary transactions.”
- Dr. Andreas Rodin, who “impresses as one of the most experienced PE lawyers in Germany” and is “excellent for fund structuring and tax-related matters pertaining to private equity funds”.
- Dr. Philip Schwarz van Berk, who “is held in high esteem by sources who commend his extensive experience providing first-rate counsel to international and German investment funds.”
- Amos Veith, who “ranks highly among peers” thanks to his “sweeping knowledge of private fund investment, and domestic and international market standards.”
Uwe Bärenz and Andreas Rodin are also listed in the regulatory sector for their competent advice. Uwe Bärenz “stands out as an authority on fund investment and tax regulations thanks to his significant experience in the field.” Andreas Rodin is lauded for his “long-standing practice” and “encyclopedic understanding of investment fund and tax regulations”.