Frank advises shareholders, investors and companies on M&A transactions. His focus is on private equity, family-owned enterprises and cross-border transactions. He also advises on venture capital transactions and succession planning. His clients include well-known German and international private equity funds, medium-sized companies and their owners, as well as financial and private investors.
Clients appreciate his understanding of economics, his many years of transactional experience, and his efficient and goal-oriented negotiation skills. He is determined, friendly and has a British sense of humor.
- Joined POELLATH in 2003
- Chair or Vice Chair of the Private Equity Sub-Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA) (2013-2016)
- Co-Founder of Munich M&A Forum e.V.
- Lecturer for M&A at University of Muenster
- Associate in an international law firm in London (1999-2002)
- Admitted to the bar in 1999
- Trainee in Hamburg and London (1996-1999)
- Assistant at University of Heidelberg (1994-1996)
- Studied law in Bonn, Lausanne and Heidelberg (1989-1994)