Who’s Who Legal Private Funds Formation and Regulatory Guide 2022
In the international edition of “Private Funds”, 683 practitioners from 387 firms in 39 jurisdictions are listed for their excellent advice on fund formation and regulatory matters.
Six POELLATH partners are included for their fund formation advice:
- Amos Veith is celebrated for his “solution-oriented approach ”which “consistently takes into account the investor perspective”.
- Ronald Buge excels at advising clients on complex domestic and international tax law relating to alternative investment funds.
- Tarek Mardini is celebrated for his top-tier advice for fund managers and institutional investors on private equity and structuring matters.
- Philip Schwarz van Berk receives a plethora of endorsements for his adept handling of real estate funds, private equity funds and investment structures.
- Uwe Bärenz stands out as a go-to professional for clients involvingprivate equity fund formation, tax and regulatory issues.
Andreas Rodin “cuts a distinguished figure” in complex tax, regulatory and private funds matters.
Uwe and Andreas are also recommended for their funds regulatory advice. Uwe “is singled out among peers for his in-depth knowledge of fund structuring and institutional investors”. Andreas is renowned among peers for his “in-depth expertise in asset management, regulatory and tax-related fund matters”.