POELLATH advises CoRRect Medical GmbH on the sale to Uniphar Europe Limited
CoRRect Medical GmbH, located in Oberhaching, Germany, specializes in launching and distributing high-quality, innovative medical devices for cardiology, vascular surgery and cardiac surgery.
Uniphar is a healthcare services company and global partner to pharma and medtech manufacturers. This is the company’s first acquisition in Germany and also its first entry into the German market. The closing of the transaction took place on July 19, 2021. The existing CoRRect Medical team, led by Managing Director Michael Braun, is counting on the improved opportunities to expand the business as part of the Uniphar Group.
POELLATH provided comprehensive legal advice to the shareholders of CoRRect Medical GmbH on the sale to Uniphar Europe Limited with the following team:
- Tobias Jäger (partner, lead, M&A/private equity, Munich).
- Dr. Philip Schwarz van Berk (partner, venture capital, private funds, Berlin)
- Andrea Streifeneder (senior associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Dr. Nico Fischer (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Dr. Matthias Meier (associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)