POELLATH advises Forestay Capital on Series C funding round in Zenjob
Lead investor is Forestay Capital. The other investors include the existing investors Redalpine, Acton Capital, AXA Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs.
Zenjob connects student workers via its app to large and medium-sized companies in the logistics, retail and office sectors. New customers are digitally introduced to all processes and can subsequently request personnel through an online booking portal. Companies thereby quickly and flexibly find temporary employees to respond to short-term personnel needs or seasonal fluctuations. The job candidate matching also allows students to find a job in their area on the same day. According to the company's statement, Zenjob reaches 15,000 students each day. Currently, the Berlin-based company is already represented in 14 cities.
Zenjob facilitates greatly increased efficiency for its customers and takes over the entire execution of temporary job placements – from job recruitment to invoicing. Moreover, algorithms will help better predict personnel needs.
POELLATH advised Forestay Capital, which is part of the Waypoint Capital group. Its team for this funding round was:
- Christian Tönies (partner, lead, M&A/venture capital, Munich/Berlin)
- Dr. Sebastian Gerlinger (counsel, M&A/venture capital, Munich/Berlin)
- Adalbert Makos (counsel, M&A/venture capital, Munich)
- Andreas Kühnert (senior associate, M&A/venture capital, Munich)
- Markus Döllner (associate, M&A/venture capital, Munich)