POELLATH advises Rubicon Technology Partners on acquisition of majority stake in BrandMaker
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, BrandMaker produces software for marketing operations and marketing resource management and has developed a SaaS platform that enables, in particular, large organizations to manage, optimize and automate the entire marketing value chain. The platform reduces marketing complexity by enabling smooth coordination of marketing processes.
US financial investor Rubicon Technology Partners was founded in 2012 as a mid-cap private equity firm focused on partnering with founders and management teams of enterprise software companies.
POELLATH advised Rubicon Technology Partners with the following team:
- Otto Haberstock (partner, lead, M&A, private equity)
- Gerald Herrmann (partner, tax law)
- Daniel Wiedmann (associated partner, antitrust, regulatory)
- Dr. Laura Greimel (counsel, M&A, private equity)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, M&A, private equity, IP/IT)
- Benjamin Maciejewski (senior associate, M&A, private equity)
- Marina Hennings (associate, real estate law)
- Dr. Moritz Klein (senior associate, M&A, private equity)