POELLATH advises YTTRIUM on fund structuring and successful fundraising of “Digital Growth Fund II”
YTTRIUM (formerly: Digital+ Partners), based in Munich and specialized in growth capital for fast-growing technology companies, closed its second fund “Digital Growth Fund II” in May 2023 with a total subscription capital of EUR 403 million. This significantly exceeded the fund volume of “Digital Growth Fund I” for EUR 349 million in a competitive market environment. The fund’s investor base includes leading institutional investors and technology companies, as well as technology-oriented family offices in Germany, Europe and the USA.
The fund invests in fast-growing, B2B software and software-enabled services companies in the industrial technology and financial services sectors. With the new fund, YTTRIUM is very well positioned to continue financing the growth of ambitious companies with promising technologies.
POELLATH advised YTTRIUM on the fund structuring and fundraising regarding all corporate law, tax and regulatory matters, as well as on all investor negotiations, including the European Investment Fund (EIF), with the following Berlin team:
- Uwe Bärenz (partner, lead, private funds)
- Tarek Mardini (partner, private funds)
- Ronald Buge (partner, private funds/tax law)
- Dr. Tobias Lochen (associated partner, private funds)
- Katja Replianchuk (associate, private funds)
- Dr. Jan Henrik Weischede (associate, private funds)
- Johanna Ritter (associate, private funds)