P+P advises INHAG shareholders on sale of a portfolio of German residential and commercial real estate
Tristan Capital Partners' EPISO 5 fund has acquired 100% of shares in the Berlin-based real estate company "Industrie und Handel Aktiengesellschaft für Vermögensverwaltung" (INHAG), which owns an extensive and diverse portfolio of residential and commercial real estate in Germany.
The portfolio comprises a total of 23 centrally located residential and commercial properties in Berlin, Leipzig and Bad Homburg. 21 of these buildings are located in coveted areas in Berlin. The rentable area of the entire portfolio totals 77,416 square meters, of which approx. 60% is commercial and 40% residential.
The fund will be a joint venture with Berlin-based KauriCAB as operating partner. Greenberg Traurig and PwC advised the fund.
P+P Pöllath + Partners advised the INHAG shareholders on all legal aspects of the sale with the following team:
- Dr. Marcel Guenoub, LL.M. (partner, real estate transactions, Berlin)
- Timo Winkelmann, LL.M. (partner, real estate transactions, Berlin)
- Daniel Wiedmann, LL.M. (associated partner, antitrust law, Frankfurt)
- Dr. Puya Rezai Hariri, LL.M. (senior associate, real estate transactions, Berlin)
- Dr. Laura Schumann (associate, real estate transactions, Berlin)
- Marina Hennings (associate, I real estate transactions, Berlin)