Raphael has worked in national and international tax law for several years and concentrates, in particular, on tax advice to domestic and foreign private equity and venture capital funds. He focuses on the tax compliance challenges of his clients and also advises on fund structures and fund investments. His clients benefit from his experience as a former tax auditor at the Munich Tax Office in the area of open- and closed-end funds and his problem-conscious and solution-oriented approach. Whether in the office or on the football field - Raphael is known for his positive charisma, commitment and team spirit.
- Joined POELLATH in 2018
- Specialist advisor for international tax law 2021
- Admitted as tax advisor in 2018
- Tax chief inspector / auditor at the Tax Authorities Munich (2014-2018)
- Part-time lecturer at the “Hochschule für öffentlichen Dienst in Bayern Fachbereich Finanzwesen in Herrsching” (Academy for Finance in Herrsching/Bavaria) (2016-2018)
- Completed a dual course of study at the “Hochschule für öffentlichen Dienst in Bayern Fachbereich Finanzwesen in Herrsching” (Academy for Finance in Herrsching/Bavaria) (Diplom-Finanzwirt 2014) (2011-2014) and a postgraduate taxation course at the University of Aalen (Master of Arts Taxation 2018)