M&A and transactional private equity business have been Philipp’s home turf for over 25 years. He acts as a trusted advisor to well-known entrepreneurial families, management teams and, in particular, private equity funds on M&A transactions and growth capital investments. Domestic and international clients value his deal-making skills, knowledge of the market and solution-oriented negotiation style.
- Joined POELLATH in 1997
- Lecturer and Chairman of the executive board of the Postgraduate Course of Studies “Business Law and Corporate Structuring” at University of Muenster
- Member of the German-American Lawyers’ Association and New York State Bar Association
- Attorney-at-Law at a major German law firm (1992-1997)
- Admitted to bar in Munich 1992, in New York 1993
- Studied law in Heidelberg, Freiburg and New York (Fordham University, LL.M. 1993)