Matondo joined POELLATH’s private funds practice in 2020. He advises German and international fund managers and financial service providers on all issues related to the German Investment Code (KAGB), as well as in connection with the German Banking Act (KWG) and MiFID II (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation). Furthermore, he specializes in advising on the marketing of financial instruments. Matondo also focuses on fund structuring, in particular on documentation and advice for sustainable investments in accordance with the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR).
- Joined POELLATH in 2020
- Admitted to the bar 2020
- Trainee at an international law firm (2017-2018)
- Research assistant at a major law firm (2016)
- Research assistant at the University of Marburg (2012-2016; Ph.D. 2016)
- Legal assistant at an international law firm (2012)
- Studied law at the University of Marburg (2006-2011)