Christian is a funds lawyer. Clients praise his pragmatic “hands-on” approach which ensures that clients can concentrate on their core business. The focus of his work is on fund structuring and regulatory issues, on which he advises leading international fund managers. Christian further supports clients in complex secondary transactions. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his family in the mountains or in the climbing gym.
- Joined POELLATH in 2013 (as a freelance collaborator until 2014, since 2014 as an associate
- Board member of the German-Mexican Jurists' Association (Deutsch-Mexikanische Juristenvereinigung e.V.)
- Secondment in Deutsche Bank’s private equity and alternative investment teams (Cologne/Frankfurt) (2017)
- Admitted to bar in 2014
- Studied law in Berlin (Ph.D. 2014), Barcelona, Muenster (Executive MBA 2018) and Mexico City
- Studied international relations in St Andrews/UK (M.Litt. 2012)