Stefan is an advisor on domestic and international tax law, in particular corporate tax law with a focus on German tax groups. He also concentrates on restructuring, as well as inbound and outbound investments. Stefan is a client-focused, empathetic team player who finds balance in his passion for nature.
- Joined POELLATH in 2016 as a research assistant, as an associate since 2018
- Doctorate at University Leipzig (Ph.D. 2020)
- Admitted to bar in 2018
- Member of the German Association for International Tax Law (IFA)
- Research assistant at an international law firm in Frankfurt, Tax practice group (2015-2016)
- Studied law at University of Passau (2005-2011)