POELLATH advises Babilou Family Deutschland GmbH on the acquisition of the Little Giants Group
Babilou Family Deutschland GmbH operates more than 75 private day-care centers in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg under the brands Denk mit!, MiniMax Kids and Wichtel Akademie, following the corporate philosophy that every child deserves fair access to the best possible education and upbringing, regardless of origin, religion or gender.
The Little Giants Group operates 34 day-care centers in 15 cities, mainly in German metropolitan areas. Little Giants offers high-quality, flexible childcare solutions for approximately 1,400 children in day-care centers and kindergartens. The Little Giants Group wishes to support each child individually in close cooperation with the parents.
POELLATH advised Babilou Family Deutschland GmbH with the following team across all offices:
- Jens Hörmann (partner, Lead, M&A/ private equity, Munich).
- Gerald Herrmann (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Dr. Maximilian Haag (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Daniel Wiedmann (associated partner, distribution and antitrust law, Frankfurt)
- Dr. Matthias Werner (counsel, real estate law, Berlin)
- Dr. Sebastian Rosentritt (counsel, M&A/ private equity, Munich)
- Alexander Pfefferler (senior associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, IP/IT, Frankfurt)