POELLATH advises Brockhaus Private Equity on the sale of AUVESY Group to Hg Capital
POELLATH advised Brockhaus Private Equity, the AUVESY management team and other shareholders on the sale of their stake in AUVESY Group, a global technology leader in data management systems, to Hg Capital. The current AUVESY management team will retain a stake in the company, while the former majority stakeholder, Brockhaus Private Equity, will exit completely.
Founded in 2007 and based in Landau in der Pfalz, AUVESY GmbH is a leading global provider of software solutions for version control and change management in automated industrial environments. The software enables automated production plants and other intelligent machines, as well as their machine data and information, to be automatically backed up and centrally managed. The company employs about 90 people and manages more than 5 million industrial “Internet-of-Things” devices in 45 countries.
POELLATH previously advised Brockhaus Private Equity on the acquisition of AUVESY in 2017 from the former founders and now also supervised the sale to Hg Capital.
The parties have agreed not to disclose further details of the transaction. The closing of the transaction is still pending.
POELLATH provided comprehensive legal advice to Brockhaus Private Equity within the context of the transaction with the following team:
- Tobias Jäger (partner, lead, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Philipp von Braunschweig (partner, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Dr. Benedikt Hohaus (partner, management participation, Munich)
- Dr. Nico Fischer (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Dr. Jens Linde (associated partner, financing, Frankfurt)
- Daniel Wiedmann (associated partner, antitrust law, Frankfurt)
- Andrea Streifeneder (associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Dr. Matthias Meier (associate, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Johanna Scherk (associate, management participation, Munich)