POELLATH advises Pathlock and US investor Vertica Capital Partners on the acquisition of akquinet enterprise solutions
With its SAST SOLUTIONS portfolio, akquinet enterprise solutions is a leading provider in the area of SAP Cyber Security & Access Governance and offers all-around protection for classic SAP systems, as well as S/4HANA with its software suite, consulting experts and managed services.
The SAST Suite is a holistic software solution for real-time monitoring of SAP systems and provides protection against compliance violations, data loss and cybersecurity attacks. SAST SOLUTIONS targets national mid-market customers, as well as international blue-chip customers in a variety of industries. Following the acquisition, SAST SOLUTION will become part of an international alliance of seven leading providers of cross application access governance and application security solutions under the name Pathlock.
Pathlock is an IT service provider that automates the enforcement of access, process or IT-wide controls for over 140 business applications. Pathlock enables organizations to manage all aspects of access governance on a single platform, including user provisioning and temporary elevation, ongoing user access audits, internal control testing, continuous control monitoring and audit preparation and reporting.
New York-based Vertica Capital Partners is a growth-oriented private equity investor with over USD 200 million in capital from leading software entrepreneurs, foundations and financial institutions.
POELLATH provided comprehensive legal and tax advice to Pathlock and the US investor Vertica Capital Partners with the following team:
- Philipp von Braunschweig (partner, lead, M&A/private equity, Munich).
- Dr. Nico Fischer (partner, tax, Munich)
- Daniel Wiedmann (associated partner, investment control law, Frankfurt)
- Andrea Streifeneder (senior associate, co-lead, M&A/private equity, Munich)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, M&A/private equity, legal due diligence, Frankfurt)
- Dr. Matthias Meier (associate, M&A/private equity, legal due diligence, Munich)
- David Lübkemeier (associate, M&A/private equity, legal due diligence, Munich)