POELLATH advises the shareholders of Ingentis Softwareentwicklung on its sale to Maguar Capital Partners
Ingentis’ founders Thomas Eichinger, Michael Grimm, Jürgen Kreppner, and Wolfgang Schuller agreed to sell a majority stake to Maguar and its co-investors. The founders will remain in their management positions and maintain a significant minority position.
Founded in 1997 and based in Nürnberg (Germany), Ingentis provides HR Tech and HR Analytics Software solutions to over 2,000 customers across more than 100 countries worldwide e. The company’s flagship product “Ingentis org.manager” is the leading org charting solution in the DACH region, supporting a highly loyal customer base in visualizing, analyzing, and structuring their organizations. In addition, Ingentis’ product “orginio” provides a simple-to-use org charting solution to SMEs, while its software “Kanzlei Suite” is designed to digitalize and manage organizational and administrative workflows within auditing firms and tax consultant offices.
The private equity organization Maguar Capital Partners, based in Munich (Germany), focuses on mid-cap B2B software investments in the DACH region. The Maguar team has a strong entrepreneurial background and long-term management experience in the tech industry, with more than 35 years of CEO software experience and more than 10 years of private equity experience.
POELLATH provided comprehensive legal advice to the shareholders of Ingentis in connection with the sale with the following team:
- Otto Haberstock, M.C.J. (NYU) (partner, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Jens Hörmann (partner, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Gerald Herrmann (partner, tax, Munich)
- Daniel Wiedmann, LL.M. (NYU) (associated partner, antitrust law, Frankfurt)
- Annika Junginger, EMBA (senior associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Alexander Pfefferler (senior associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Moritz Löffler (associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)