POELLATH advises GENUI on investment in FACT-Finder
FACT-Finder is the European market leader for search, navigation and merchandising in e-commerce. Since the early 2000s, the company has been developing AI-based search technologies to help online shoppers find the right products. Internationally, the technology is used in more than 1,800 shops.
GENUI is a company founded by renowned entrepreneurs and investment experts who believe in “good entrepreneurship”: GENUI only makes long-term commitments to companies with the aim of creating sustainable growth and added social value. These companies receive professional governance, which includes access to special entrepreneurs with expertise that is relevant to their particular industry and the associated network.
POELLATH advised GENUI on the investment with the following team:
- Dr. Tim Kaufhold (partner, lead, M&A, private equity, Munich)
- Dr. Nico Fischer (partner, tax law, Munich)
- Christine Funk (senior associate, IP/IT, Frankfurt)
- Dr. Moritz Klein (senior associate, M&A, private equity, Munich)
- Matthias Oberbauer (senior associate, M&A, private equity, Munich)
- Johanna Scherk (associate, M&A, private equity, Munich)
- Dr. Stefan Weinberger (associate, tax law, Frankfurt)