P+P advises Silverfleet Capital on investment in credit management service provider Collectia
Collectia A/S is a provider of collection and debt purchase services based in Brøndby, Denmark. The company is mainly active in the Danish market, but has also market presences in Sweden, Norway and Germany. The more than 175 employees currently serve approximately 13,000 corporate customers.
Silverfleet Capital is a European private equity firm specialising in buy-to-build strategies for medium-sized companies. Silverfleet Capital is active worldwide and supports companies in their further expansion in the market. Silverfleet Capital has many years of experience in the financial services sector. Collectia is the eleventh investment of the current fund. The Silverfleet portfolio includes companies from the UK, France, Benelux, Scandinavia and Germany.
P+P Pöllath + Partners advised Silverfleet Capital on the German part of the transaction with the following team:
- Dr. Frank Thiäner (Partner, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Dr. Tim Junginger (Counsel, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Dr. Jesko von Mirbach (Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Munich)
- Dr. Dominik Gerlicher (Associate M&A/Private Equity, Munich
- Dr. Matthias Werner (Counsel, Real Estate, Berlin)
- Christine Funk (Senior Associate, M&A/Private Equity, Frankfurt)
Silverfleet Capital was also legally advised by Bruun & Hjejle (Denmark), Travers Smith (UK) and Macfarlanes (UK).